- Higher Education in Technology, Business or Marketing
- 3+ years consultative sales experience
- Experience in developing and applying sales and marketing strategies
- Own car with full driver’s license
- Act on commitments. What is promised is delivered!
- Personal drive, self-starter with demonstrated willingness to go the extra mile.
- Build and maintain relationships easily.
- Persuade others by being trustworthy and enthusiastic.
- Demonstrate perseverance, and cope well with rejection.
- Manage your own time effectively and efficiently.
- Demonstrate strong communication and presentation skills.
- Analyze problems and provide well-thought-out solutions.
- Do not let anything slip through the cracks (attention to details).
- Consider other’s views and demonstrate listening skills.
- A strong network in the local softball industry
- Skills in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or comparable products
- Former Professional or College Player
The compensation plan consists of a fixed salary, commissions based on performance, and a bonus plan. Exceptional performance can lead to equity stake. An Individual Health Insurance with an optional Dental plan will also be provided. Benefits package including 401k is also available. You will benefit from onboard training and continuous coaching. You will be working out of your home office in the territory and travel 50-75% of the time.
Join an emerging sports brand and a one-of-a-kind technology
Our proprietary technology is based on expert knowledge about neuroscience, data, and software engineering. Our solutions are developed by specialists who endlessly explore and challenge new technical boundaries. uHIT’s blend of cutting-edge technology, sports, and continued growth make our company an outstanding place to work. Our work culture is entrepreneurial, ambitious, and rewarding as you get to collaborate with inspiring colleagues and interact with the leaders of baseball and softball. Based on a unique brand reputation, we are proud to have worked in close partnership with the top athletes, organizations, and teams that rely on our technology to stay ahead.
We are an American company founded, owned, and managed since 2014 by two entrepreneurs with a strong passion for sports and technology. Today, we work with the United States Army, the National Hockey League, and many other well-known sports organizations.
Where innovation happens
At deCervo, we know that great people make great products. We believe that teams thrive, and innovation sparks in an atmosphere where people are encouraged to think for themselves, where everybody’s voices are heard, and where the best ideas prevail in the pursuit of the exceptional solution. This mix is what makes deCervo an inspiring company – for our customers and our colleagues.
For additional information about the position, please contact CEO Jason Sherwin at email@example.com. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible.
If you got what it takes, apply today and join a company with great technologies, passionate colleagues, and great opportunities to grow.