uHIT Product Manager
We are seeking a Lead Product Manager to oversee our expanding uHIT Baseball and uHIT Softball product suite. uHIT’s proprietary technology collects cognitive data from professional, collegiate, and youth levels. The Lead Product Manager will take ownership of new product initiatives and help drive expansion into new markets. The Lead Product Manager work cross-functionally to develop overall product strategy and guide products from conception through launch.
Your key responsibilities:
- Manage broad baseball and softball product portfolio
- Oversee uHIT’s product strategy and overall roadmap and lead one or more new software and data-driven initiatives, spanning mobile application, dashboard and hardware offerings.
- Leverage customer and market knowledge and feedback to develop overall product strategy and roadmap, gather requirements, product design, product management, and market roll-out of key uHIT products and services.
- Create product requirements, execute UX, and design and development process.
- Working with customers and business and sales teams, drive commercial success by leading market testing and market roll-out of strategically important products and services.
- Work across all organization functions and partner with customers and global partners to develop industry-leading baseball- and softball-driven consumer experiences and digital products.
- 5+ years of experience with consumer-focused digital or data-driven products
- Experience managing complex software products from concept to delivery
- Strong understanding and love of the games of baseball or softball
- Obsess about customers, users, and their needs
- Understanding of agile product development methodologies and tools
- Experience managing a product roadmap
- Excellent project management and product management skills with general knowledge of software architecture
- Highly detail-oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- Self-starter, comfortable working in a dynamic environment with limited oversight
Join an emerging sports brand and a one-of-a-kind technology
Our proprietary technology is based on expert knowledge about neuroscience, data, and software engineering. Our solutions are developed by specialists who endlessly explore and challenge new technical boundaries. uHIT’s blend of cutting-edge technology, sports, and continued growth make our company an outstanding place to work. Our work culture is entrepreneurial, ambitious, and rewarding as you get to collaborate with inspiring colleagues and interact with the leaders of baseball and softball. Based on a unique brand reputation, we are proud to have worked in close partnership with the top athletes, organizations, and teams that rely on our technology to stay ahead.
We are an American company founded, owned, and managed since 2014 by two entrepreneurs with a strong passion for sports and technology. Today, we work with the United States Army, the National Hockey League, and many other well-known sports organizations.
Where innovation happens
At deCervo, we know that great people make great products. We believe that teams thrive, and innovation sparks in an atmosphere where people are encouraged to think for themselves, where everybody’s voices are heard, and where the best ideas prevail in the pursuit of the exceptional solution. This mix is what makes deCervo an inspiring company – for our customers and our colleagues.
For additional information about the position, please contact CEO Jason Sherwin at email@example.com. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible.
If you got what it takes, apply today and join a company with great technologies, passionate colleagues, and great opportunities to grow.