uHIT Marketing Manager
Do you love sports, digital marketing, lead generation, advertising, and consumer technology? If so, our current position at deCervo’s uHIT could be the perfect fit. We’re seeking a skilled and high energy Marketing Manager for our uHIT Baseball and uHIT Softball product suites. This person will be responsible for driving brand awareness, generating leads for sales follow-up, online sales, and managing our social media assets. This job requires a creative, proactive self-starter who truly enjoys the hands-on aspects of digital marketing, online sales, and marketing performance analysis, with a proven track record of success. This role will require baseball and softball industry domain experience and digital marketing expertise, with the marketing savvy to reach our target audience within existing sports verticals, social media team management, and a high degree of collaboration with the sales team and other business units.
Your key responsibilities:
- Digital Marketing: Responsible for directing and executing the digital marketing strategy, including online store management, Amazon marketing & digital content management, performance analysis, and reporting systems including (Google Analytics, SEO, social media analytics, or other advertising platforms / systems), marketing system integration (Mailchimp) and overall KPI / performance reporting (CPM, CTR, CPC, Conversions, CPA, ROAS, ROI).
- Lead Gen: Responsible for identifying lead sources and executing lead generation / lead nurturing strategy, including marketing system integration (Mailchimp) and KPI / performance reporting (CPL, Lead Quality, Conversions, ROI).
- Social Media: Responsible for leading the social media online marketing strategy and managing the social media assets. This includes oversight of social media messaging / content, community & customer engagement / follow-up, working with micro influencers, ambassadors, etc.
- Growth Management: Responsible for managing continual lead gen, digital marketing, and social media growth by researching / audience identification, measuring / benchmarking, and analyzing the appropriate social data / metrics, insights, messaging, and best practices, then acting on the information to drive increased visibility, raise product awareness, improve sales conversions, and communications effectiveness.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and collaborate with other team members (sales, customer service, product management, etc) and creative members (PR/MR, creative, video, etc.) to coordinate digital marketing, lead gen, and social media activities.
- Ability to define, articulate, and adapt key messages across a variety of media channels is required (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube).
- BS or BA degree in marketing or communications, or have 5-7 years of equivalent experience.
- In-depth knowledge of lead generation, digital marketing, online sales generation, marketing performance reporting, and social media marketing channels and platforms.
- Avid sports enthusiast with a deep understanding of Baseball and Softball to make authentic, relevant, interesting and actionable social media content
- The ideal candidate will have played / coached Baseball or Softball.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels.
- Ability to produce quality work in a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure / deliver on deadlines.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and collaborate with other team members (customer service, sales, product mgt., etc.) and creative members (PR/MR, creative, video, etc.) and coordinate social media activities for video projects.
- Job requires excellent consulting, writing, editing (images / video / text), presentation, and communication skills.
- Willingness to travel approximately 25% of time by planes, trains, and automobiles.
Join an emerging sports brand and a one-of-a-kind technology
Our proprietary technology is based on expert knowledge about neuroscience, data, and software engineering. Our solutions are developed by specialists who endlessly explore and challenge new technical boundaries. uHIT’s blend of cutting-edge technology, sports, and continued growth make our company an outstanding place to work. Our work culture is entrepreneurial, ambitious, and rewarding as you get to collaborate with inspiring colleagues and interact with the leaders of baseball and softball. Based on a unique brand reputation, we are proud to have worked in close partnership with the top athletes, organizations, and teams that rely on our technology to stay ahead.
We are an American company founded, owned, and managed since 2014 by two entrepreneurs with a strong passion for sports and technology. Today, we work with the United States Army, the National Hockey League, and many other well-known sports organizations.
Where innovation happens
At deCervo, we know that great people make great products. We believe that teams thrive, and innovation sparks in an atmosphere where people are encouraged to think for themselves, where everybody’s voices are heard, and where the best ideas prevail in the pursuit of the exceptional solution. This mix is what makes deCervo an inspiring company – for our customers and our colleagues.
For additional information about the position, please contact CEO Jason Sherwin at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible.
If you got what it takes, apply today and join a company with great technologies, passionate colleagues, and great opportunities to grow.